In June 2016 my husband and I signed a contract with Mr.Glenn Dormer and Blane Curry the managing partners of Energywise LED Solutions.

We Paid few thousands dollars in deposits, invested in advertising in the area etc. thinking we are investing in a serious company. Very soon we realized there was never an intention from Energywise LED Solutions to grow business together they telling lies and making false promises, but to have a control of the funds we were depositing into our account. We discontinued cooperation with Energywise LED Solutions, and still are owed $3,000.

After multiple attempts to contact Mr.Blane, the actual license holder, who never bothered to reply, and few phone calls with Mr. Glenn Dormer who promised he would send us the check for the money owed, we are still waitng. We have been waiting for a year.

We are filing a lawsuit agains both of them.We wish we knew about this website before signing a deal with Energywise LED Solutions, after reading other ripoff reports, we would not be ripped off today.

Had an Experience with Energywise Led Solutions?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Intoxalock - I have written a review It was not posted Intoxalock " Please credit my account with Intoxalock, Attached to this E-mail is a copy of the mail in rebate form, installation invoice, receipt, and work order from High Low Customs..." Read more Intoxalock Ignition Interlock has faulty equipment providing false readings and costing consumer $$$ Intoxalock "I recently had an issue with my intoxalock device. This is the third time this has happend in 9 months. This situation allowed me to start my car and then..." Read more Monster Transmission - Delivery Service Review Monster Transmission "Ive bought two transmissions from monster. The first experience 3 years ago was great. The second time was disappointing. First off the sales rep tried told me my 700r4 was..." Read more Monster Transmission Transmission Review Monster Transmission "Transmission not as published on their website. A customer of mine came to me complaining of the transmission not shifting right. Then a no D4 or reverse. LESS THAN 1500..." Read more Gearbest - Mini Octopus Style Mobile Phone Stand Flexible Tripod Gearbest "I bought tripod for a smartphone. The smartphone itself now stands and can be turned in any direction. To watch the video is very convenient, I recommend to buy. Excellent..." Read more Burgess Seed And Plant Company - Dead plants Burgess Seed And Plant Company "My plants came dead. I never received the Iris bulbs. The woman on the customer service desk told me without the shipping label there is nothing they can do. She..." Read more Lasership - DRIVERS ARE IDIOTS Lasership " Horrible lazy lying workers. They claim they attempted to deliver my package two days in a row i was suppose to go out of town canceled it because package..." Read more State Farm Insurance - 2 claims over 2 years didn't renew State Farm Insurance "I received a call from state farm advising me they will not renew my coveage i was dissapointed. My 1st claim was 400.00 2nd one was slab leak. Est 12,000.00..." Read more