In June 2016 my husband and I signed a contract with Mr.Glenn Dormer and Blane Curry the managing partners of Energywise LED Solutions.
We Paid few thousands dollars in deposits, invested in advertising in the area etc. thinking we are investing in a serious company. Very soon we realized there was never an intention from Energywise LED Solutions to grow business together they telling lies and making false promises, but to have a control of the funds we were depositing into our account. We discontinued cooperation with Energywise LED Solutions, and still are owed $3,000.
After multiple attempts to contact Mr.Blane, the actual license holder, who never bothered to reply, and few phone calls with Mr. Glenn Dormer who promised he would send us the check for the money owed, we are still waitng. We have been waiting for a year.
We are filing a lawsuit agains both of them.We wish we knew about this website before signing a deal with Energywise LED Solutions, after reading other ripoff reports, we would not be ripped off today.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "number one.. Just ordering my first choice scooter was supposed to be an auto moto in black. Got an email a few days later so you don't have in black number..."
- "The short version is : Steve Nemish, the owner of No Mar Tire Changers, came to my home to show my how to use their Pro model machine and..."
- "Ive purchased several tires from best used in the past, as I am a rural mail carrier and go through a lot of tires. In April I purchased a set..."
- "Richmond installed Milgard Windows (lifetime warranty) missing 4 out of 5 installation steps. All windows on west side of house leak in severe rain storms because of the poor..."
- "The opportunity I submitted is for "New talent for Development" for OVO, Drakes/Noah "40" Shabib record label. I submitted live audio to a loop sesh you can view at https://youtu.be/U05x4JNFQ9Q About..."
- "I live in Sonoma Resort in Aurora, CO. Greystar bought the property about halfway through my lease. All they do is collect the rent. It took 3 requests and 3..."
- "Unpacked my purchases. Put the packet on my dresser along with other items in the bag. Later came back to put purchases away. The packet was stuck to my dresser...."
- "I purchased 2 Kensington recliners from Cymax thru Sears in June, 2015. 18 months later the leather is flaking off and the pull handle to open the reclining part is..."
- "DIGREGORIO & MENICI is business registered with the Office of the City Clerk of Boston. The file number is 14001751. The address is 152 Salem Street #3, Boston, MA 02113...."